How durable is the keyboard and case? I use an otter box currently but would get a lot of use out of a keyboard. Basically can it survive a bad fall?
I'm a pilot and would just like to know can I be clumsy and drop it from my lap to the ground getting out of a plane? Roughly a 5 foot drop onto concrete. I'd just hate to spend $200 on a keyboard, remove my otter box, and then win a Darwin Award!
1 Answer from the Community
I've had mine for about a year now. It's not built for shock absorption, but my experience is that it is pretty durable. If it falls right, it would probably survive but I would not count on it 100%. I've dropped mine a bunch and it has done fine. When it's not being dropped, it is a terrific case. When it developed problems connecting, Logitech replaced it for free.
- Answered by Aaron W from Corvallis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the new iPhones have to be out of a case to use wireless charging or will they charge through a phone case such as an otter box?
- Asked by Candi J from Magnolia
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new iPhones have to be out of a case to use wireless charging or will they charge through a phone case such as an otter box?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
will it work with an otter box case?
- Asked by Larry P from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with an otter box case?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Does the Smart Keyboard use a lot of the battery life of the iPad Pro?
- Asked by Michael H from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Smart Keyboard use a lot of the battery life of the iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 9.7‑inch iPad Pr…