I own a motorhome w/ all LED light & I access the internet from a mobile hotspot. Is it possible to setup a HUE HomeKit in my RV?
1 Answer from the Community
The only way to connect the Hue Bridge is via an ethernet cable, not via Wi-Fi, so you need some sort of internal network. If you can connect an internal network to your hotspot, and then connect the Bridge to your internal network via ethernet, you should be good to go.
- Answered by Jayson K from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No Internet network in our RV?
- Asked by Jason C from Hebron
- Flag as inappropriate (No Internet network in our RV?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet
can i use a sim card in a macbook to access internet
- Asked by Yvonne C
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a sim card in a macbook to access internet)
- Asked about: Mac
can I use my iPhone as internet source through a high powered router?
- Asked by Martin B from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use my iPhone as internet source through a high powered router?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme