I own a motorhome w/ all LED light & I access the internet from a mobile hotspot. Is it possible to setup a HUE HomeKit in my RV?
1 Answer from the Community
The only way to connect the Hue Bridge is via an ethernet cable, not via Wi-Fi, so you need some sort of internal network. If you can connect an internal network to your hotspot, and then connect the Bridge to your internal network via ethernet, you should be good to go.
- Answered by Jayson K from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No Internet network in our RV?
- Asked by Jason C from Hebron
- Flag as inappropriate (No Internet network in our RV?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet
Can I use a thunderbolt to ethernet adaptor to share my hotel wifi connection to a router so all my devices can access the hotel wifi?
- Asked by Nathan T from Gold Coast
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a thunderbolt to ethernet adaptor to share my hotel wifi connection to a router so all my devices can access the hotel wifi?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…