May I send a temporary key to my friend for the time of the visit?
The scenario would be:
-I am expecting him at 18:00.
-I would send him a temporary key which expires at 18:15.
He would download the app, open the temporary key, then came in without bothering me. Is that possible?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. A simpler approach would be to add a Temporary User Code (remotely or locally) with a specific schedule from the Schlage Sense app and then disable the code at a later time. There would be no need for the guest to download the app as you can either text or e-mail the code and the schedule to them. When your guest arrives, they would simply use the keypad to gain entry.
- Answered by Russell E from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the camera pet friendly
- Asked by Ron K from Seventeen Mile Rocks
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the camera pet friendly)
- Asked about: D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD Camera
No answers yet
I have iPhone 6. My friends say when I send a text they are getting duplicates & more.
- Asked by Jeanette M from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate (I have iPhone 6. My friends say when I send a text they are getting duplicates & more.)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can Time Capusle limit internet data usage and speed on connected devices?
- Asked by Tony C from Santee
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Time Capusle limit internet data usage and speed on connected devices?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB