May I send a temporary key to my friend for the time of the visit?
The scenario would be:
-I am expecting him at 18:00.
-I would send him a temporary key which expires at 18:15.
He would download the app, open the temporary key, then came in without bothering me. Is that possible?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. A simpler approach would be to add a Temporary User Code (remotely or locally) with a specific schedule from the Schlage Sense app and then disable the code at a later time. There would be no need for the guest to download the app as you can either text or e-mail the code and the schedule to them. When your guest arrives, they would simply use the keypad to gain entry.
- Answered by Russell E from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I purchase an unlocked SIM-free iPhone X from the U.S. will it work normally with 4G in the U.K./Europe?
- Asked by N D from Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Flag as inappropriate (If I purchase an unlocked SIM-free iPhone X from the U.S. will it work normally with 4G in the U.K./Europe?)
- Asked about: iPhone
What is the approximate key travel for the key switches?
- Asked by Axel D from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the approximate key travel for the key switches?)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Combo with detachable…