Bluetooth range for AppleTV
The box says "ideally 40ft", but is that 40ft free space/open air or through normal building materials? i don't know too many people with an AppleTV in their foyer!
In my case it's about 40ft, but through a tiled floor and a couple walls.
- Asked by Bruce T from Tottenham
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth range for AppleTV)
1 Answer from the Community
Personally the distance I have between one of my Schlage Sense locks and 3rd gen TV is 40ft through multiple walls. But like anything, you'll only know once it's installed.
- Answered by Sevag M from Laval
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use bluetooth headphones while in dock?
- Asked by Jane U from Amston
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use bluetooth headphones while in dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Grey
does this work with the appleTv
- Asked by Cole C from Lynwood
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with the appleTv)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
Does this work with AppleTV
- Asked by Bonita S from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with AppleTV)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable