Is it possible for the door to remain locked once closed? (So that no-one can enter unless they have key, passcode, or the door is opened from inside)
2 Answers from the Community
You can set the device to AUTO LOCK after 30 seconds.
- Answered by Scott B from Fort Myers Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As long as the lock is locked it will stay locked until you unlock it.
You can set your lock to automatically relock after a set amount of time (15 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 2 min or 4 min) using the Schlage App. However the lock DOES NOT KNOW if the door is closed or open. So for example, if the door does not have an auto-closer on it, the lock will automatically lock (after the set time) while the door is open.
The simple solution is to have and auto closer on your door (and let it close the door before the lock locks).
- Answered by Sevag M from Laval
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I set my Mail emails to remain unread unless I've opened them?
- Asked by Sophia L
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set my Mail emails to remain unread unless I've opened them?)
- Asked about: Mac