How do you know that this lock is compatible with your front door?
- Asked by Heather K from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you know that this lock is compatible with your front door?)
1 Answer from the Community
The lock is made to fit most standard lock installations with no modifications to your door or minor changes to the lock's installation setup. If your door already has a standard deadbolt, the Schlage Sense should fit. If you're very concerned, I would recommend visiting the Schlage site and Youtube for support (youtube username is schlagelocks). If anything, please consider the height of the components inside and outside the door. For Example, if you have another lock directly above where yo intend to install this one. Hope this helps.
- Answered by Sevag M from Laval
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What mac versions are AirPods compatible with?
- Asked by Chris N from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (What mac versions are AirPods compatible with?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Does it actually have 7 Different Plugs??
- Asked by Julian T from Scottsdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it actually have 7 Different Plugs??)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet