Is there a backup feature if battery dies or system malfunction? What if my Iphone battery dies am I stuck in the rain??? Key???
2 Answers from the Community
The app will notify you ahead of time when the battery is about to die, giving you enough time to replace the batteries. Even if you totally forget about putting in new batteries you can still use your keys at any time.
- Answered by Ingo R from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
When you install the device, you use the existing deadbolt setup, leaving the key entry in place on the outside of the door. You - or anyone with a key - can always get in as usual.
- Answered by David M from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If the battery dies on you, can you work with the lightning cable plugged in?
- Asked by Douglas C from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate (If the battery dies on you, can you work with the lightning cable plugged in?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
If the battery dies, will this work when you immediately plug it in to recharge?
- Asked by Richard M from Bear River
- Flag as inappropriate (If the battery dies, will this work when you immediately plug it in to recharge?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Can this be powered by a battery backup?
- Asked by Mark H from Levittown
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be powered by a battery backup?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter