Can the apple pencil be plugged into the i-pad pro, while it is charging on this charging stand?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, I just tested it and the Apple Pencil charges just fine plugged into the iPad Pro as the iPad is charging on the Logi BASE.
- Answered by Scott H from Moraga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it charges both. Though it may impact charge time of the iPAD slightly.
- Answered by Ozzie S from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the Apple Pencil work when charging?
- Asked by John M from Carrollton
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple Pencil work when charging?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Can I use this to charge the Apple Pencil
- Asked by Christopher V
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to charge the Apple Pencil)
- Asked about: Belkin Micro-USB to USB Cable with …
No answers yet
Can I charge my Apple Pencil with this adapter?
- Asked by Robyn P from Laurelton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my Apple Pencil with this adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter