What is the scroller for on the back of the dock?
1 Answer from the Community
Smooth-turning dial on the back of the Valet extends the plug higher for thicker cases, or retracts it for thin cases and naked phones. The plug also freely tilts forward and back so it never puts strain on your iPhone’s Lightning-connector port.
- Answered by John B from Aiea
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the magnetic charger pivot within the dock?
- Asked by Scott G from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magnetic charger pivot within the dock?)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock
If I use my iPhone as an alarm, will my alarm still sound when docked?
- Asked by Andrew K from Hanahan
- Flag as inappropriate (If I use my iPhone as an alarm, will my alarm still sound when docked?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Grey