How durable is the keyboard and case? I use an otter box currently but would get a lot of use out of a keyboard. Basically can it survive a bad fall?
I'm a pilot and would just like to know can I be clumsy and drop it from my lap to the ground getting out of a plane? Roughly a 5 foot drop onto concrete. I'd just hate to spend $200 on a keyboard, remove my otter box, and then win a Darwin Award!
1 Answer from the Community
I've had mine for about a year now. It's not built for shock absorption, but my experience is that it is pretty durable. If it falls right, it would probably survive but I would not count on it 100%. I've dropped mine a bunch and it has done fine. When it's not being dropped, it is a terrific case. When it developed problems connecting, Logitech replaced it for free.
- Answered by Aaron W from Corvallis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you apply over a case, such as an Otter Box?
- Asked by Mary L from Lawley
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you apply over a case, such as an Otter Box?)
- Asked about: olloclip 4-in-1 Lens for iPhone 6/6…
will it work with an otter box case?
- Asked by Larry P from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with an otter box case?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Can you use the case with an Otter Box belt clip
- Asked by Hitesh H from Danville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the case with an Otter Box belt clip)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …