Can Parallels Desktop for Mac also be used on the iPad Pro with Keyboard?
1 Answer from the Community
You can do it, all you need is a Mac and Parallels Access, which is included into the Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition package.
1. Install and activate Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition on a Mac
2. Install Parallels Access on Mac and iPad, use the same account as you have used in Parallels Desktop for Mac
3. Connect to the Mac using Parallels Access app on your iPad.
Why do you need a Mac?
Parallels Desktop for Mac requires macOS and Intel processor.
iPad uses iOS and ARM processor.
Parallels Access connects these two, so you can use any Mac application on your iPad remotely.
- Answered by Aleksandr S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this product work using Windows 10 through Parallels Desktop?
- Asked by Karen B from Angwin
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this product work using Windows 10 through Parallels Desktop?)
- Asked about: Belkin YourType Bluetooth Wireless …
Apple Superdrive question With Parallels Desktop 8
- Asked by David T
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple Superdrive question With Parallels Desktop 8)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive