Is the white actually white or is it clear/transparent? I can't tell from the pictures and I'm wondering if this would look good on the black iPhone7
2 Answers from the Community
The border / bumper color is either white or black, depending on which color case you pick. The surrounding border / bumper color of the case is more on the opaque side and not so much transparent. However, the circular mess pattern on the back of the case is clear / transparent. In the picture of the black case showing it covering a black iPhone is a bit deceiving, because the mess pattern in the picture looks more white (opaque), but in real life it's a clear transparent mesh.
- Answered by Wenjia W from Ellicott City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The clear one has white on the border. The black one is black around the sides but the back is clear (this is the exclusive bit, others are smokey). The Black in the picture shown is the phone, the white is part of the mesh. It looks really sharp.
- Answered by Brian F from Goffstown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What’s the white tray looking thing?
- Asked by Kenyoun D from Sullivan
- Flag as inappropriate (What’s the white tray looking thing?)
- Asked about: Belkin Anti-Glare Screen Protection…
No answers yet
I have a Popsocket on my iPhone 7 smart battery case and I was wondering if it will stick to this one.
- Asked by Amaurion M from Mayfield
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Popsocket on my iPhone 7 smart battery case and I was wondering if it will stick to this one.)
- Asked about: iPhone XR Smart Battery Case - Blac…