Mavic Pro Controller can handle iPhone 5,5S, SE chassis? or only large ones like 6 and 7? I know that App is compatible but dunno about phone size
2 Answers from the Community
Finally found this on DJI webpage
"The Mavic remote controller can fit smartphones between 6.5-8.5mm thick and up to 160mm long, without a phone case. Phones and tablets larger than this do not fit the remote controller’s device holder."
So it should be compatible with the following chassis: 5, 5S, SE, 6 and 7.
iPhones 6+ and 7+ (158,2mm) can fit perfectly also, but is the limit of the controller (160mm)
- Answered by Jose Maria A from Las Rozas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've used both a 5S and a 6s Plus in mine. Both fit and work fine.
- Answered by Mark S from Hancock
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how much data do the preloaded apps use when not in use iphone se?
- Asked by Alan M from Aldergrove
- Flag as inappropriate (how much data do the preloaded apps use when not in use iphone se?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Will these be compatible with the iPhone 6s?
- Asked by Wes F from Rbc
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these be compatible with the iPhone 6s?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector