Does you iPhone fit in it with a case on?
Mainly a iPhone 10 with otterbox pursuit series case.
- Asked by Jared A from Prospect
- Flag as inappropriate (Does you iPhone fit in it with a case on?)
2 Answers from the Community
It depends on what IPhone model you have. I’ve tried using Apples silicon Case with my IPhone 7 Plus but the Osmo can’t handle the weight and won’t stabilize the IPhone 7 with the case on!!!! Very disappointing! But with any other IPhone models smaller than the iPhone plus series you can use a thin case like Apples silicon or leather cases. I use my IPhone 6 with Apple’s silicon Case, luckily it works and stabilizes my IPhone 6 with the case on!!!!! Wait for the DJI OSMO MOBILE 2 though as for it only costs $129 and is simpler and bettter than the original!! Preorders start on DJI’s website on January, 23 2018!!!
- Answered by Bryce H from Fairfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have seen video reviews where it was left in the case
- Answered by Peter J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this fit over a case?
- Asked by Miriam S from Fair Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit over a case?)
- Asked about: olloclip Active Lens for iPhone
No answers yet
Will this fit in for most of the iPhone 5 cases?
- Asked by Kim Fung S
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit in for most of the iPhone 5 cases?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Will it still fit in the Lightning Dock?
- Asked by Melody M from Foley
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it still fit in the Lightning Dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…