Will the 13" MacBook Pro support two of these displays (and its own display) simultaneously?
1 Answer from the Community
It seems that the cables provided with the monitors are unshielded as they are probably $0.11 cheaper than shielded cables. As I did not like extra cables on my desk I bundled the cables with velcro zip ties then attached the bundles to the rear of the monitor. This causes problems with the monitors being recognized and switching on. Once I unbundled the cables they appear to work as expected.
- Answered by Lee W from Belleville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can it power two external displays simultaneously?
- Asked by Cameron M from Rockwood
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it power two external displays simultaneously?)
- Asked about: Elgato Thunderbolt 2 Dock