Will this display work with both a Windows PC and a Mac? Also, can you daisy-chain two monitors and have it work with both a Windows PC and Mac?
My personal computer is a 2014 MacBook Pro Retina and my work computer is a 2016 HP EliteBook with USB-C port. I'm hoping that since this display supports USB-C that I can use either my personal or work computer with it (and daisy-chain two monitors for dual-monitor functionality).
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
does a mac windows work for pc
- Asked by Shayan M from Victorville
- Flag as inappropriate (does a mac windows work for pc)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
can I use the imac as a display for a PC
- Asked by Alan M. F from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use the imac as a display for a PC)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter