Does this fit over a case or do you need to take the phone out of the case for it to attach properly?
3 Answers from the Community
No, you can't not use a case with this. Also, in my limited experience (I just opened the box), you also can't use this with Zagg invisible glass shield. I'm writing the Exolens company to confirm this but in my case, I couldn't slide the Exolens bracket over my Zagg invisible shield.
- Answered by Mike S from Bentonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Hi Lynn, This is designed to be used with a "naked" iPhone to allow for the best possible fit!
- Answered by Exolens Q
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This will not work with a case or a screen protector as the mount is deliberately tight in order to ensure a secure mount for the large, heavy lenses.
It might work with a vinyl wrap on the back/sides of you phone, however if it does the thickness of the vinyl wrap will likely cause the lens to sit out of alignment (as the mount is slighter further away from the camera lens) which could affect image quality.
- Answered by Andrew M from Baldivis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can you get a belt clip attachment for this case?
- Asked by Gary A from Ft Mitchell
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get a belt clip attachment for this case?)
- Asked about: LifeProof nüüd case for iPhone 5/5s…
Will this case fit and work properly with the upcoming iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Christopher P from Blackalls Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit and work properly with the upcoming iPhone 5s?)
- Asked about: Twelve South BookBook Case for iPho…