Can I connect my Bose QC 30 to my MacBook Pro?
I am having trouble trying to connect the device if its possible
- Asked by April J from Bronx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my Bose QC 30 to my MacBook Pro?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. Hold down the button on the neck piece for 10 seconds and it will say that it's ready to pair with another device. Enable bluetooth on your mac and it will appear in the device list (bluetooth preferences). Select it and connect. I've connected mine to iphone5/7plus and mac pro '15 and iMac mid '11, all the same way.
- Answered by Daniel L from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you can connect the Bose QC 30 to MacBook Pro. I don't have any problem connecting to my MacBook Pro via Bluetooth connection.
- Answered by Chun Haur T from Dubai
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
do they work with bose qc25
- Asked by Mark A from North Battleford
- Flag as inappropriate (do they work with bose qc25)
- Asked about: Beats RemoteTalk Cable
No answers yet
will the lightening 30 pin adapter work with my bose dock?
- Asked by Morag O from Chiswick
- Flag as inappropriate (will the lightening 30 pin adapter work with my bose dock?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter