Can I see motion if I am at work?
I am new to Apple HomeKit. I am just curious, if I am at work and some breaks into my house, will the motion detector alert me to a motion in the room? Or wit it being Bluetooth, do you have to be at home to receive alerts?
- Asked by Kassandra R from Evansville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I see motion if I am at work?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you have an Apple TV 4 or 4K, or a permanently at home iPad set up as a Home Hub, then you will be able to see when the sensor is triggered so long as you have internet access via the Home app.
You can also set up the sensor to send a push notification to your iPhone if nobody is at home (none of your family’s iPhones are connected to the home network or showing in location services as being at your home) and the sensor is triggered.
- Answered by David D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does it work with original mac air computers
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with original mac air computers)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
WHAT IS THE LENGTH OF THE THE LONGEST USB CABLE THAT YOU HAVE TO SEE???
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (WHAT IS THE LENGTH OF THE THE LONGEST USB CABLE THAT YOU HAVE TO SEE???)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable