Does the camera turn itself back on if there is a power outage? Can this be done remotely? Or do I have to manually restart it?
3 Answers from the Community
Here's my problem. I have an old D-Link camera (DCS-932L). When the power is restored, the camera turns on immediately, but the router takes a few minutes to establish wi-fi in the house. By then, the camera has failed to connect and must be re-started to connect to wi-fi. If I'm away from home, someone must come and unplug and replug the camera. Will this be the same case with the new Omna 180 camera?
- Answered by Richard T from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it does. Once the power comes on, the camera starts up as normal and connects to the wireless network. I would ensure you have an apple tv or iPad to act as your homexit hub.
- Answered by Nilesh P from Ascot
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Once power comes back in the camera restarts automatically.
- Answered by Richard D from Camarillo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
IPAD can i switch camera front to back? with this remote
- Asked by Bari D from Jupiter
- Flag as inappropriate (IPAD can i switch camera front to back? with this remote)
- Asked about: HISY Bluetooth Camera Remote
Is this enough to power a Digital Camera Back like PhaseOne or Hasselbald?
- Asked by Robin C from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this enough to power a Digital Camera Back like PhaseOne or Hasselbald?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…