Since HomeKit doesn't support GEO-fencing or scheduling for sensors like the Omna 180 Cam how can I set the Cam up to do these things?
I only want the Cam recording and sending me alerts when I am not home (GEO-Fencing) or during my sleeping hours (Scheduling).
1 Answer from the Community
I discovered a work-around is connecting the Omna 180 Cam to an iDevice Switch which HomeKit allows you to turn on and off using GEO-fencing and Scheduling via Scenes and Automation.
- Answered by Timothy S from Renton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with trail cams?
- Asked by John B from Northborough
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with trail cams?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet
Would it connect external webcam like Logitech C920 to iPad and let me use it as default cam for my facetime calls?
- Asked by Marcin K
- Flag as inappropriate (Would it connect external webcam like Logitech C920 to iPad and let me use it as default cam for my facetime calls?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter