Since HomeKit doesn't support GEO-fencing or scheduling for sensors like the Omna 180 Cam how can I set the Cam up to do these things?
I only want the Cam recording and sending me alerts when I am not home (GEO-Fencing) or during my sleeping hours (Scheduling).
1 Answer from the Community
I discovered a work-around is connecting the Omna 180 Cam to an iDevice Switch which HomeKit allows you to turn on and off using GEO-fencing and Scheduling via Scenes and Automation.
- Answered by Timothy S from Renton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with trail cams?
- Asked by John B from Northborough
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with trail cams?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet
is this compatible with sony digital 8 cam/DCR-TRV330
- Asked by Mary Michele C from Nokomis
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatible with sony digital 8 cam/DCR-TRV330)
- Asked about: Belkin FireWire 800/400 9-Pin/6-Pin…