4500 Watts? How does that work with the 20A circuit breakers in my house? The breaker should trip at 2400 Watts, shouldn't it?
1 Answer from the Community
The device doesn't use 110v DC to power it. Its power supply changes 90v to 240vAC to DC and lowers the voltage. I assume it's around or below 20v, but I couldn't find the electrical specifications.
- Answered by Robert P from Apo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it work with the Lightning to usb c 29 watt adapter?
- Asked by Bhavik S from I
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with the Lightning to usb c 29 watt adapter?)
- Asked about: Logi BASE Charging Stand with Smart…
how many watt does the airport express has
- Asked by Kim N from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate (how many watt does the airport express has)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet