As a Bluetooth device, how is this compatible with iPod Classic 160GB (2009)? Is this through the USB port, or how, otherwise? Thank you
1 Answer from the Community
You will need a readily available 3.5mm jack (male to male) lead to connect from the headphone socket on your iPod to the input stereo port on the speaker which is also 3.5mm if you haven't got bluetooth on your iPod. The speaker is primarily designed for bluetooth wireless connection but will work equally as well with a wired connection. The USB is used for charging the speaker's battery and for firmware updates. The package contains the charger and USB lead. Have a look at someYouTube reviews formore details of this excellent little speaker.
- Answered by David C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are these "In-Ear Heaphones" compatible with my IPOD CLASSIC 160GB?
- Asked by Krishna P from Hyderabad
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these "In-Ear Heaphones" compatible with my IPOD CLASSIC 160GB?)
- Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote…
Is there an ipod classic 160 GB to VGA Display adapter?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an ipod classic 160 GB to VGA Display adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Will the AirPods work with iPod Classic 160GB models?
- Asked by Kayla L from Bruceton
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the AirPods work with iPod Classic 160GB models?)
- Asked about: AirPods