is that a 220v or 110v charging?
- Asked by Irene Z from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate (is that a 220v or 110v charging?)
1 Answer from the Community
The input on the charger which comes with the speaker is 100 - 240volts so it will be the same unit for most countries. Mine was supplied with 2 plug attachments. I am in the UK and mine had the UK and the European options. If you are in the US and purchase the speaker in the US then it will be the same charger unit but the plug attachment will be suited to your region.
- Answered by David C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?
- Asked by Juan H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?)
- Asked about: Belkin Two-Port Swivel Charger + On…
No answers yet