Is the REVOLVE+ in fact ONLY bluetooth or does it do a wireless wifi connection too?
I guess after reading the Bose website and your Bose product descriptions I am a bit confused. On the Bose site they state that this speaker is ONLY bluetooth connection compatible and that in party mode you may pair a max of 2 of these models together ONLY on a single bluetooth connection.
Now, tonight, I see your Revolve+ speaker description has been modified to the of "bluetooth, wireles...." compatible.
So will someone please clarify this. I wish that this speaker WAS wifi ready because I am looking to install a whole house, multi room wireless audio system.....
If you do not think Bose is what I should be after, then just flat out tell me who makes the highest quality sounding truly wireless multi room systems?????
I appreciate your help,
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can they be charged with a wire too, or only wireless?
- Asked by David S from Etobicoke
- Oct. 28, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can they be charged with a wire too, or only wireless?)
- Asked about: AirPods Pro
My tv is WiFi & Bluetooth compatible. Would these speakers work there too?
- Asked by Barbara J S from Helmetta
- Apr. 28, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (My tv is WiFi & Bluetooth compatible. Would these speakers work there too?)
- Asked about: Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker - Blac…
Does the Phillips bridge connect via WiFi, Bluetooth or Ethernet ?
- Asked by Garth H from Cranston
- Nov. 13, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Phillips bridge connect via WiFi, Bluetooth or Ethernet ?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White Starter Kit 9.5W …