Is the clam shell easy to take on and off without scratching or damaging the device?
- Asked by Christopher G S from Pembroke Pines
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the clam shell easy to take on and off without scratching or damaging the device?)
1 Answer from the Community
I just recently purchased this case so the response I will provide is based on experience from short-term usage only. I will have to admit that at first, I was apprehensive about snapping my iPad into the plastic housing because it might scratch the Aluminum housing. But surprisingly, there was no scratching. There was no scratching on the back or the sides. This is even despite the fact that there is no soft felt lining or anything of that sort anywhere on the case. Either the Aluminum housing on the new iPad Pro 10.5 is really built that good that it is scratch-resistant, or the plastic employed by Logitech was formulated in such a way that although it is lightweight, it is not cheap and abrasive. I guess this accounts for the $129.00 price tag. Snapping the iPad into the case is also, not tedious at all. The only negative feedback I have about this case is that the top and bottom covers have no form of slip-resistance at all, so it almost seems like each time you set it down on a bare, smooth surface, it can easily slide off. But overall, good case, good product.
- Answered by Peter Angelo L from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the case have a lip on the front so I can set my phone down without risking scratching the screen?
- Asked by Sean B from Seaford
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case have a lip on the front so I can set my phone down without risking scratching the screen?)
- Asked about: iPhone X Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)R…
What protects the screen from scratchs and damage?
- Asked by Susan H
- Flag as inappropriate (What protects the screen from scratchs and damage?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Silicone Case - (PRODU…
Is this charger something I can use to charge my device without plugging into the wall?
- Asked by Anthony D from Smyrna
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this charger something I can use to charge my device without plugging into the wall?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter