Does the smart keyboard work with this case?
Will the keyboard stay attached and flush? I am looking for a solution that will carry both the keyboard and pencil together with the iPad.
- Asked by fn from Decatur
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the smart keyboard work with this case?)
3 Answers from the Community
The case allows the keyboard to connect and the keyboard works fine. Unfortunately the top edge of the case prevents the keyboard or smart cover from closing properly so instead of being held against the screen they just hang loosely.
- Answered by Tim W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The case has a indent where the keyboard or Smart Cover fits into and the magnets hold the keyboard to the screen when closed. I was initially hesitant purchasing this case as one of the reviews said the keyboard didn’t fit properly. I can say it works fine. For the price and the great build quality this case is definitely the best currently on the market for protecting an iPad 10.5 pro with a keyboard attached.
- Answered by Trevor H from Neutral Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, both the standard smart covers and smart keyboard cover work with this case.
- Answered by Jennifer W from Carmichael
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this case work with the Smart Keyboard?
- Asked by Mario O from Uvalde
- Feb. 24, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case work with the Smart Keyboard?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Plus Case for 10.5-inch iPa…
Does the dock work correctly with the battery smart case?
- Asked by Peter M
- Nov. 17, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the dock work correctly with the battery smart case?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Grey