If you step on the scale wearing an Apple Watch, does the scale automatically identify you or do you have do something each time?
My wife and I are interested in a scale that records the info on Health App and which doesn't require any more effort to use than a regular scale.
1 Answer from the Community
Nokia scales automatically detect up to 8 users. An Apple Watch is not needed for user detection on the scale.
There are two ways to get data from the scale on to an Apple Watch: One way is to use the Nokia Health Mate app for the Watch. Another way is to share your data from Nokia Health Mate with Apple Health.
If multiple users have a very similar physio profile, the scale will automatically ask the user to select their profile - you do this by leaning left or right on the scale to select the name/initials on the left or right... easy.
- Answered by Mark P from Newton Highlands
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you stream directly to apple tv from the time capsule
- Asked by Bill T from Riverton
- Flag as inappropriate (can you stream directly to apple tv from the time capsule)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
can my phone charge face up and face down // can i charge a watch and phone at the same time
- Asked by Caitie D from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (can my phone charge face up and face down // can i charge a watch and phone at the same time)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…