Is it waterproof ? in case heavy rain falls over the door and lock gets wet Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
The August Smart Lock replaces the INSIDE parts of an existing (already installed) deadbolt lock; basically, it replaces the existing lock knob on the indoor side of the door. There are no parts that go on the outdoor side of the door; the existing lock remains unchanged on the outdoor side.
- Answered by Rory J from Brampton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What happens when this case gets wet?
- Asked by Thomas L from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (What happens when this case gets wet?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Leather Case - (PRODU…
Are the AirPods waterproof ??? Not swiming but running and/or rain. thanks
- Asked by Michael H from Cross Roads
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the AirPods waterproof ??? Not swiming but running and/or rain. thanks)
- Asked about: AirPods