Is it VoIP phone compatible?
- Asked by Garry P from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate Is it VoIP phone compatible?
2 Answers from the Community
This Linksys Velop WiFi Mesh system does not interfere with VOIP service provided by a standard VOIP modem where the modem's phone output port is connected to the home's telephone wiring and one of modem's ethernet output ports is connected to the primary Velop in the normal manner.
- Answered by William M from Germantown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are you running a VoIP phone on WiFi? I would not do that on any WiFi technology, but it should work as well as WiFi works.
- Answered by Eugene S from Lake Jackson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is it compatible with an iPhone for teleprompting?
- Asked by Connie F from Bellingham
- May 26, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate is it compatible with an iPhone for teleprompting?
Is it compatible with iPhone X?
- Asked by Randhir N from Jersey City
- Dec. 5, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Is it compatible with iPhone X?