Will these work in a house with internal concrete walls?
My current SP router is located in the study which has concrete walls - most of the rooms in the house are bounded by internal concrete walls which has caused me internet connection problems when employing the normal router-extender technologies - internet is sporadic Will this solution, combined with my Airport Router, solve my existing problems?
- Asked by John B from Blackburn
- Flag as inappropriate Will these work in a house with internal concrete walls?
1 Answer from the Community
WiFi signals do not penetrate concrete or other mass material very well at all but by interconnecting them with ethernet cables through the concrete OR by locating them stair step fashion around the concrete barriers, they'll work. As to combining it with an Existing Apple Airport, the answer is no, you should either replace it with all Velops or buy another Apple Airport Extreme.
- Answered by William M from Germantown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with MacPro 2010? Internal drive has died.
- Asked by Ben L from Melbourne
- Feb. 23, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work with MacPro 2010? Internal drive has died.
It comes with international warranty?
- Asked by Earth P from Ahmedabad
- Nov. 7, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate It comes with international warranty?
No answers yet
Is this wall dock compatible with the Airpods Pro?
- Asked by Tim L from Florissant
- Mar. 24, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Is this wall dock compatible with the Airpods Pro?