I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?
- Asked by Sue C from Tappahannock
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?)
1 Answer from the Community
Is it one for the iPhone X? Because thats one one that had problems. If it is, I just contacted apple, they told me to go to the apple store, tell them that it is the belkin screen protector that had problems and cracked easily and ask for a refund or exchange, belkin did fix the problem, so the new ones should be fine now. That is if you did buy it at the apple store.
- Answered by David P from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you remove and replace the screen protector?
- Asked by Elizabeth H from Escanaba
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you remove and replace the screen protector?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Shield Screen Protect…