Is the surface of this hardshell case as slippery as the MacBook Pro's own case, which is very difficult to get a good grasp on?
2 Answers from the Community
It's smooth but not as slippery as the MBP. Kind of a different feel, since it is plastic. The base also has air holes to keep the machine cool that allows a decent grip.
- Answered by Alexandra B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, the matte surface has some grip. But it isn't as good as a rubberised surface.
- Answered by Aaron D from Thurgoona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the case slippery or "sticky"?
- Asked by Stephen P from Moxee
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case slippery or "sticky"?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
Will this case Yellow since its clear ?
- Asked by Bella S from Walled Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case Yellow since its clear ?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Clear Case for 10.5-i…
No answers yet
Will there be a Product(Red) color for this cuz it'll look great
- Asked by Failboat F
- Flag as inappropriate (Will there be a Product(Red) color for this cuz it'll look great)
- Asked about: iPhone X Leather Folio - (PRODUCT)R…