So what is the real difference besides price for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom vs. the Pro Version? Is the only advantage higher picture quality?
DJI's Mavic 2 Pro drone commands a powerful 1-inch CMOS sensor, offering higher image quality with superior light and color performance. Designed by Hasselblad in collaboration with DJI, the new L1D-20c camera houses an adjustable-aperture lens, providing more control over your lighting environment. Hasselblad's unique HNCS technology allows you to capture stunning 20-megapixel aerial photos with extreme detail.
All about dynamic perspectives, the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Drone is powered by a 1/2.3 inch 12-megapixel sensor and two-times optical zoom lens (24mm–48mm, 35 equivalent). Now you can easily capture everything from wide angle to mid-range shots for even more creative options. Compared to a 24mm wide angle lens, the 48mm telephoto lens compresses your perspective, enhancing the parallax effect for a classic cinematic look. For the first time in a drone this size, you’re now able to punch in quickly for a tighter shot from 109 yards (100 meters) away, keeping a safe distance when circling or chasing your subject.
1 Answer from the Community
The Mavic 2 Pro a 1 inch CMOS sensor, whereas the Mavic 2 Zoom has a smaller sensor. Both drones are exactly the same function wise, they each fly for 31 minutes, go up to 5 miles, and travel at speeds upwards of 44 MPH.
- Answered by David Martin G from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with a DJI Mavic Pro?
- Asked by Anthony A from Pembroke Pines
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a DJI Mavic Pro?)
- Asked about: DJI Mavic 2 Drone Fly More Accessor…
do the batteries from the mavic pro fit the mavic 2
- Asked by Gary C from Broome
- Flag as inappropriate (do the batteries from the mavic pro fit the mavic 2)
- Asked about: DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone
Can this read photos and videos from microSD card used in DJI Spark/Mavic 2?
- Asked by Linus W from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this read photos and videos from microSD card used in DJI Spark/Mavic 2?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader