Is this all that you need to be able to take payments by card?
Is this the only thing that you need to be able to receive payments from a card and it be transferred to your own account? Just plug it into your phone and start?
- Asked by Crystal M from Bicknell
- Flag as inappropriate Is this all that you need to be able to take payments by card?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes! Well, almost - you will need to download the Square app from the AppStore and signup for an account. It has been a long time since I went through their signup process but I remember having to put in a social and demographic information for them to verify my identity as well as banking information so they can deposit funds. When Square first started it was hard to get an account, now the process is streamlined and simpler. This is if you are an individual, signing up as a business (LLC, Inc, S-Corp, etc.) will require additional paperwork and approval, this is pretty quick as well though.
- Answered by Kurtis G from Ashburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this adapter support credit card payment devices?
- Asked by Tri N from Loxahatchee
- Dec. 4, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Does this adapter support credit card payment devices?
do you need a sim card to video on facetime ipad to ipad
- Asked by Vanessa L
- Apr. 29, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate do you need a sim card to video on facetime ipad to ipad
can the square be used without the card? Just the number?
- Asked by Patricia G from Pittsford
- Jan. 16, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate can the square be used without the card? Just the number?