Can you charge the XS Max on a charging pad while it is in this case?
- Asked by fn from Santa Monica
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the XS Max on a charging pad while it is in this case?)
2 Answers from the Community
I know this question was asked a while back, but I wanted to let everyone know who is interested that yes it does charge on a wireless charging pad, however the Logitech powered wireless charging Stand isn't able to charge the phone while vertical. as it will only charge if placed horizontally, so it works in a way, but while I assume most people would prefer their phone place vertically you will want to find another wireless stand. I tried to find answers to why it only charged when horizontal, but all I came up with was because it wasn't open ended on charger end, similar to how the Apple cases are. however I tried another case that wasn't open ended and it worked just fine. the other answer I found which seemed plausible was the bumper/edging of case is probably to thick. Great case and great charger, bittersweet for myself to choose one or the other. haha
- Answered by Russell M from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you can..
- Answered by Christian T from Green Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this charge the iPhone Xs Max ?
- Asked by Ziad K from Glasgow
- Nov. 9, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this charge the iPhone Xs Max ?)
- Asked about: Native Union SMART Charger
Can the phone be charged wirelessly while this case is on?
- Asked by Ali M from Islamabad
- Apr. 23, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the phone be charged wirelessly while this case is on?)
- Asked about: Native Union CLIC Marquetry Leather…