will it operate with 220 v outlets
- Asked by Henry J from New York
- Flag as inappropriate will it operate with 220 v outlets
2 Answers from the Community
No. For two reasons. 1) the plug won’t fit. 2) it needs 1.21 gigawatts to power the flux capacitor.
- Answered by Mark F from Mckinleyville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Here is what HP User Guide says: The voltage rating is on the product. The product uses either 100-240 Vac or 200-240 Vac and 50/60 Hz.
- Answered by Jaime L from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is ipad mp2 compatible with 220v charge outlets?
- Asked by Robert A from Manvel
- Jan. 23, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate is ipad mp2 compatible with 220v charge outlets?
No answers yet
is that a 220v or 110v charging?
- Asked by Irene Z from Burnaby
- Nov. 9, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate is that a 220v or 110v charging?