Can this power or charge a MacBook in battery mode? What is the output from each port in battery mode?
1 Answer from the Community
It would depend on the MacBook. If you’re referring to the 12” MacBook then yes you could use it, same if you’re using a MacBook Air, however, the gain would be minimum given it’s not a large battery and is designed to charge two iPhones or iPads using the battery not a MacBook. The 13” & 15” MacBook Pro’s require greater outputs at 60W & 87W each so this product would not yield any benefit to those owners.
- Answered by Braden N from Halifax
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be powered by a battery backup?
- Asked by Mark H from Levittown
- Sep. 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be powered by a battery backup?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Can this all run from battery power, or must it be plugged in?
- Asked by Peter M
- Oct. 22, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this all run from battery power, or must it be plugged in?)
- Asked about: Square Stand for iPad