Can a wall mount be used with this screen to hold it on the wall because I can't see any holes?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the stand attaches to the back in a way that is elegant but difficult to see in these shots. It comes off simply by moving a latch. On the rear photo one can see the latch on the bottom right hand corner of the inner rectangular piece. The VESA mount holes are under that panel. The manual, which you can find on LG's site, has reasonable depictions of attaching the display to a mount.
- Answered by Michaelian E from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this have a way to mount it to the wall?
- Asked by Will W from Atlanta
- Nov. 26, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Does this have a way to mount it to the wall?
Can I use the projector on black screen or a black wall?
- Asked by Sara A
- Sep. 1, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use the projector on black screen or a black wall?
Can I mount the LG UltraFine 5K monitor on the wall? Instead of the stand?
- Asked by Steven D from Brookline
- Apr. 17, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Can I mount the LG UltraFine 5K monitor on the wall? Instead of the stand?