can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad
- Asked by Janice S from Mornington
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad)
9 Answers from the Community
Another way to transfer photos from PC to iPad is PhotoSync - download and install the PhotoSync program on your PC, install the PhotoSync app on your iPad, and you're good to go. Photo Sync preserves metadata (date, time, GPS info).
- Answered by Robert P from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Save them to dropbox than can save from dropbox to your photo album on iPad
- Answered by Chris T from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Oops, Sorry, PhotoSync does work!
You have to download the correct install link.
- Answered by Robert P from Westlake Village
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Marilyn M from Central Islip
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Firstly, arrange all photos you want to transfer into a folder. As the previous pictures maybe erased after syncing, so you'd better use the same folder everytime you transfer photos. Open iTunes and choose Photo panel to sync the folder created before. It is done.
- Answered by Rase G from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
You can also send the photos of camera roll or other photo albums to your email on your iPad then save the images on PC. Works great for those of us who choose not to use iTunes.
Another alternative solution is FonePaw iOS Transfer, which easily help you transfer photos and videos from computer to your iPad or vice versa.
- Answered by Thin H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
- Answered by Vince R from Southfild
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
1.Using Windows to transfer photos to PC
2.Transfer Photos from iPhone/iPad to Computer Using Email
3.Through iTunes with free Jihosoft iTunes backup extractor
- Answered by Layla P from 深圳市
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
yes, by using iPhoto. go under your iPad's "profile" when you sync it on to the computer and there should be a tab on the top about photos. or you could just do iCloud
- Answered by Joyce G from Anaheim
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 9
transfer photos from i pad to PC
- Asked by Richard from Ludlow
- Flag as inappropriate (transfer photos from i pad to PC)
- Asked about: iPad
I want to transfer photos from my PC (Windows 7) to the iPad. Can this cable be used to copy photos from a PC to iPad as well?
- Asked by Upula M from Oakleigh South
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to transfer photos from my PC (Windows 7) to the iPad. Can this cable be used to copy photos from a PC to iPad as well?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter