Can I use this cable to connect to my pc and update my Iphone software from Version 4.2.6?
I was told by an Apple Tech that I could connect my phone to my pc and update the software version. I want to make sure I am purchasing the correct cable to do this.
2 Answers from the Community
Of course, you can sync your iPod, iPad, or even iPhone (they all use the same cable) into any device that has a USB port. If you have wifi access you can go into your phone settings and update the software by following these steps. Tap on settings, then tap on general, tap software update, and then tap update software.
- Answered by Sara K from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. This was what the cable was used for. If you still have the cable that came with your iPhone box, that is your Apple Dock Connector. It is likely that you are using it with the wall power dock.
Best of luck buddy
- Answered by Kevin L from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What cable do I need to purchase to stream netflix from my iPhone4s and watch on a pc?
- Asked by Tiffany D from Clarksburg
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I need to purchase to stream netflix from my iPhone4s and watch on a pc?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
can i use this cable to connect my window pc output to imac.
- Asked by Festus L
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this cable to connect my window pc output to imac.)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB‑C) Cable (0.8 m)