Can the Dock Connector to USB cable for the iPod NANO 4G work on a iPod NANO 5G?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Any 30-pin dock connector with USB should work between any iPod, iPad, or iPhone listed. Apple may have recently updated some design features (the new dock connector has square instead of rounded corners on the USB end) and length may vary an inch or so, but I have been able to use different dock connector cables with several iPods and an iPad.
- Answered by Christopher C from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
if i have a movie on my iPod nano, can i use this cable to watch it on my iPad? both are same charging/connectors
- Asked by Asad H
- Flag as inappropriate (if i have a movie on my iPod nano, can i use this cable to watch it on my iPad? both are same charging/connectors)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
When will this work for the ipod nano
- Asked by Joshua S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (When will this work for the ipod nano)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter