USB cable syncing ipad2 with computer.. Would this allow me to access software like my Rosetta Stone that I have installed on my computer ..
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and no. The cable will give you access to the iPad on a "pc" or a "Mac." However it will not give it access to random software. It must be an App. Rosetta stone HD for Ipad is such and app I have listed Rosetta's iPad commentary bellow. So it is a separate application that you have to pay for through the App store. I do not however know if there are extra discounts.
Rosetta Stone TOTALe Course HD for iPad® allows Rosetta Stone Version 4 TOTALe and Complete Online Access learners to take the language learning experience anywhere they use an iPad. It's a dedicated application that enables iPad users to continue discovering their new language.
TOTALe Course HD is a supplemental component of the comprehensive language learning experience, Rosetta Stone TOTALe. TOTALe Course HD gives you the opportunity to take Rosetta Course, the foundation of our self-study, wherever your language learning takes you.
Currently, TOTALe Course HD is available to all Apple App Store markets except the following: Cuba, Iran, Korea (North), Liberia, Mynamar, Sudan, Syria, Belarus, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Somalia. Please check back for more global releases!
- Answered by Chad P from Redford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I sync my Apple iPad to iMac computer using usb cable?????????
- Asked by Jean B from Ormond Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync my Apple iPad to iMac computer using usb cable?????????)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
can i transfer this software to a new computer
- Asked by Frank M from Coraopolis
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer this software to a new computer)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office Home & Student 201…
how to import movie from USB Superdrive to computer
- Asked by Beverly T from Paradise Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (how to import movie from USB Superdrive to computer)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive