Will This Dock Connector to USB 2.0 fit my iPod Mini Serial NumberYM5220XSS43?
I have an iPod Mini, Serial Number YM5220XSS43, Model Number M9802LL/A
The iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 Cable has been lost and I can't charge my iPod. Will this Apple Dock to USB Cable fit my iPod Mini?
1 Answer from the Community
yes because ipod mini allows firewire or usb sync + charge ( high power usb and firewire 400 only. you could use firewire 6pin 400 to 9pin 800 adapter if you have one that came with a powerbook g4
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do is transport sound and video?
- Asked by Benjamin G from Minneapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Do is transport sound and video?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
can you connect a fitbit to the ipod with this connector?
- Asked by Sarah H from Cave City
- Flag as inappropriate (can you connect a fitbit to the ipod with this connector?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
is the USB port 2.0 or 3.0
- Asked by Chan D from Covington
- Flag as inappropriate (is the USB port 2.0 or 3.0)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet