US, British, or International English?

I live in the UK and wish to buy the wired keyboard so that I can use the numeric keypad with the Sibelius music program. I want the same layout as on the wireless keyboard that came with my 21.5" early-2011 iMac, but I am not sure whether this is the US English, British English, or International English version. Can anyone help?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Related Questions