Can i input PS3 to my new 27-inch iMac with the Mini Display Port to DVI adapter?
1 Answer from the Community
No!! You need an active video converter.
If you want to enjoy your PS3 on your iMac 27'' at full resolution you need an active video converter with upscaling.. because the 27'' display only support 1280x720 and 2560x1600 resolution
- Answered by Matteo B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the mini display port the same thing as the mini-DVI port?
- Asked by Jeffrey J. A from Dardenne Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the mini display port the same thing as the mini-DVI port?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…
Can this be used as a mini display port cable?
- Asked by Vanessa G from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used as a mini display port cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…