I connected my dell external moniter to my mac book pro. How do I get the mouse to cross over to the external moniter?
1 Answer from the Community
go to system preferences, under hardware, displays, detect displays and you should be good from there
- Answered by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I connect a thunderbolt external hard drive to my 2010 mac book pro?
- Asked by Phillip C from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect a thunderbolt external hard drive to my 2010 mac book pro?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
Does this come with the moniter?
- Asked by Stephen M from Salem
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with the moniter?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Adjustable Wall …