I want to connect my Macbbok Pro to a NEC 1860 nx monitor, what connector do i need?

Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • well if you macbook pro is more recent then you could use a mini display port to DVI adapter or if you monitor uses VGA you could use the VGA version

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 1 people found this useful

Related Questions