Does it work in reverse? From a VGA Graphics card to the Apple Cinema Monitor?
I have a regular PC with a graphics card that has a VGA output. Can this cable be reversed to put the VGA end on my PC and the Mini DisplayPort into the back of the Apple Cinema monitor?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Should it work with a MBP Retina Mid 2015? (R9 M370X graphics card)
- Asked by Pablo G from Barcelona
- Flag as inappropriate (Should it work with a MBP Retina Mid 2015? (R9 M370X graphics card))
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display
Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?
- Asked by Mark B from Westland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…